The luxury fashion brand Chanel was launched in the year 1910 by Gabrielle Chanel popularly also known as Coco. Chanel caught the masses attention and scaled the ladder of success and has evolved with time.
After creating a storm in the fashion industry, Chanel decided to venture into the world of perfumery with their iconic fragrance till date Chanel No. 5 in 1921.
Through various collaborations nad master perfumers rendering out beautiful concoctions Chanel has a multiplicity of perfumes to choose from. One to delight each type of perfume lover.
Some of the best perfumes from the house of Chanel are:
Bleu De Chanel:
Bleu De Chanel by Chanel is a woody, aromatic fragrance for the man who defines convention. The profoundly sensual Parfum, infused with citrus notes, offers an intense concentration of fresh, vibrant and clean fragrance. It is unexpected and undeniably bold. The fragrance features nutmeg, sandalwood, mint, patchouli, jasmine, grapefruit, citruses, incense, vetiver, cedar and pink pepper. The scent, which is slightly resinous and warm, does indeed evoke dirt and sensuality. Bleu De Chanel is mysterious, alluring and full of character
- Top Notes: Lemon Zest , Bergamot , Mint , Artemisia
- Heart Notes: Lavinder , Geranium , Green Notes , Pineapple
- Base Notes: Cedar , Amberwood , Sandal Wood , Tonka Bean , Iso E Super
- Classification: Woody Aromatic
Masculine, strong and powerful - that is what Antaeus man is all About . Chanel Anateus unlike the other chypre perfumes which were very popular during the 90s is not that gourmande, indulgent or sweet, but rather a great balance of green herbs, less vanilla and a prominent leather note. Complex and rich, this highly sophisticated scent with a sporty theme will take you to pleasantly different olfactory levels, each of them new and very unique experience. Antaeus opens with green herbal notes, opening the gates to the leading rose in the heart, paired with castoreum and patchouli. As the spices and the herbs fade away, faint trail of labdanum and sandalwood give off an elegant oriental accords, found in many other fragrances by Chanel
- Top Notes: Coriander, Bergamot, Amalfi Lemon, Clary Sage, Lime and Myrrh
- Middle Notes: Jasmine, Thyme, Rose and Basil
- Base Notes: French Labdanum, Patchouli, Oakmoss and Castoreum
- Classification: Woody Chypre
Allure Homme Sport:
The perfume is a beautiful merger of water notes and aldehydes. A beautiful blend of sharp and fresh notes lay atop a beautiful wooden bed. A woody spicy perfume ready to take you on a roll.
- Top Notes: Sea Notes, Aldehyde , Blood Mandarin, Orange
- Middle Notes: Cedar, Neroli and Pepper
- Base Notes: Vetiver, Vanilla, Amber, Tonka Beans, White Musk and Elemi Raisin
- Classification: Woody Spicy
A classic warm spicy and masculine fragrance, this is a classic fragrance that Chanel introduced 1990 by Chanels master perfumers Jacques Polge.
- Top Notes :Coriander, Brazilian Rosewood, Sicilian Mandarin, Mahogany
- Mid Notes: Damask Rose, Cinnamon, Carnation
- Base Notes: Amber, Tobacco, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Leather
- Classification: Woody Spicy
Egoiste Platinum was launched by Chanel, in 1993. Egoiste Platinum fuses intensive botanicals with fresh florals and precious woods to produce a cologne that is striking, balanced and utterly confident. The opening notes are a clean citrus and aromatic blend of rosemary, lavender and honeyed, purifying neroli touched with Paraguayan petitgrain. As the scent begins to warm on the skin, a robust accord of peppery sage and bracing, musky green galbanum develops, softened by clean florals of jasmine and geranium. The final dry down is a classic masculine fusion of oak moss, vetiver, sandalwood and cedar wreathed in warm Amber.
- Top Notes: Petitgrain, Lavender, Neroli, Rosemary.
- Heart Notes: Geranium, Jasmine, Clary Sage, Galbanum.
- Base Notes: Cedar, Vetiver, Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Amber.
- Classification: Woody Floral Musk.