Chanel Perfumes for women
The luxury fashion brand Chanel was launched in the year 1910 by Gabrielle Chanel popularly also known as Coco. Chanel caught the masses attention and scaled the ladder of success and has evolved with time.
After creating a storm in the fashion industry, Chanel decided to venture into the world of perfumery with their iconic fragrance till date Chanel No. 5 in 1921.
Through various collaborations and master perfumers rendering out beautiful concoctions Chanel has a multiplicity of perfumes to choose from. One to delight each type of perfume lover.
Some of the best perfumes from the house of Chanel are:
Chanel No. 5
The bestselling Chanel perfume also the first fragrance to be launched by Chanel is No. 5. A blend prepared by Master perfumer Jacques Polges in 1986 has undergone a few alterations over the years. A smooth soapy blend that has been a staple for women across countries.
- Top Notes- Neroli, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Lemon, Aldehydes
- Mid Notes- Iris, Jasmine, Orris root, Rose, Lily of the Valley
- Base Notes - Vetiver, Musk, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Amber, Vanilla, Civet
- Classification– Floral Aldehyde
Coco Eau de Parfum by Chanel is an Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Coco Eau de Parfum was launched in 1984. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Polges. A classic enchanting and beautifully tantalizing perfume.
- Top notes: Coriander, Mandarin orange, Peach, Jasmine and Bulgarian rose;
- Middle notes: Mimosa, Cloves, Orange blossom, Clove and Rose;
- Base notes: Labdanum, Amber, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Opoponax, Civet and Vanilla.
- Classification: Oriental Spicy
This citrusy fragrance was created by Jacques Polge. This perfume is the lighter and sweeter compared to Coco . This fragrance has top notes of orange, bergamot, and grapefruit. Its middle notes feature jasmine, rose, and litchi. The base notes consist of patchouli, Bourbon vanilla, vetiver, and white musk. This fragrance is long lasting and has beautiful sillage.
- Top Notes: Orange, Mandarine Orange, Orange Blossom, Bergamot.
- Heart Notes: Mimosa, Turkish Rose, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine.
- Base Notes: Opoponax, Patchouli, Tonka Beans, White Musk, Vetiver, Vanilla.
- Classification: Oriental Floral.
Allure a citrus powerhouse packed with zest and freshness, A merger between fruity notes and floral accords, the perfume is dainty floral bouquet in an aromatic casket.
- Top Notes : Plum, Peach, Mandarine Orange, Bergamot, Lemon
- Mid Notes : Orange Blossom, Peony, Rose, Magnolia, Freesia, Honeysuckle, Water Lily, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Amber, Patchouli, Vanilla, Vetiver, Sandalwood
- Classification: Floral
A perfume that exudes womanhood that’s mysterious and intrigues you to know more. A perfume that takes you on a journey of aromas that leave to mesmerised. Surrender yourself into a cloud of luxury with carnal notes that envelop your olfactory. A spicy balsamic blanket wrapped in fruity accords.
- Top Notes :Orange Bergamot and Grapefruit
- Mid Notes: Peach, Geranium, Narcissus, Rose, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Cloves, Benzoin, Olibanum, White Musk, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Tonka Bean
- Classification: Oriental Woody