Xerjoff is an Italian luxury brand created by Sergio Momo in 2003, offering distinctive fragrances composed of the finest ingredients, in exquisite packaging. Driven by a true passion for the artistry of Haute perfumery, Italian luxury perfume house Xerjoff has always aimed at creating perfumes that are truly unique . Committed to using nothing but the finest and rarest materials in their perfume creation, Xerjoff deftly combines the traditional art of perfume craftsmanship with contemporary inspiration to dramatic effect.
Some of the best perfumes from their line for women include:
Lira pictures a modern, talented and mysterious starlet who blends fiction and reality. Secretive and confident, Lira will immediately grab your attention you with the intriguing blend of sparkling Mediterranean citrus notes, gently cocooned by lavender flowers. Theatrical flare of distilled Bulgarian rose and narcotic Egyptian jasmine blended in an intoxicating vanilla and warm caramel is the most charming composition you've smelled. Oriental spices and licorice flowers are added for a flirty perfume affair. Secretive and feminine, once you smell Lira you will become addicted to her unforgettable charm.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Blood Orange and Lavender
- Heart Notes: Jasmine, Cinnamon and Licorice
- Base Notes: Musk, Vanilla and Caramel
- Classification: Oriental Floral
Dama Bianca, or better yet The White Lady is a sinful story of a lady trapped within her own dreams. From the fresh top tones such as Lime and Kumquat, the rich, floral middle of Iris, Jasmine, Lilac, Violet and Lily, to the deep, Sandal-Cedar woody base accompanied by luscious vanilla and malt notes, Dama Bianca is one feminine, sweet delight. High above the vistas, she glares out into what could lay beyond. Locked behind walls of jealousy and fraud, her only runaway is the fragrant notes of fruits and flowers outside her reach. It is bottled into a pretty white-gold themed flask so it can match its rich interior.
- Top Notes: Lime and Kumquat
- Middle Notes: Italian Iris, Jasmine, Lilac, Violet and Lily-Of-The-Valley
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Malt, Vanilla, Musk, Cedar and Ambrette
- Classification: Floral Woody Musk
Curated by perfumer Jacques Flori Bouquet Ideale is a beautiful Oriental Woody fragrance. A hypnotising blend that will work wonders on cool winter weather or during the chilly evening in Autumn. The perfume is sophisticated and a woody journey into the forest which will not disappoint throughout the trek.
- Top Notes: Cinnamon, Nutmeg
- Middle Notes: Papyrus, Cedar, Guaiac Wood , Sandalwood
- Base Notes: Tobacco Blossom , Coumarin ,Vanilla, French Labdanum, Musk
- Classification: Oriental Woody
Ivory Route is an adventurous composition inspired by the adrenalin of travel. Exotic yet comforting, this fragrance blends sweet aromatic herbs with smoky and woody notes. Inspired by exotic adventures, this blend of sweet aromatic herbs has a woody twist.
- Notes: All Spice, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Basil, Spicy Notes
- Classification: Woody Spicy
The scent is a unique take on floral essences. The opening is a beautiful merger of Patchouli and coriander rendering an old school charm on the perfume. The saffron lends a luxuriant sweet and rich textured scent that’s combined with a redolend carnation. The heart beats of a floral notes that are dominated by essences of Rose, Ylang Ylang and Neroli mixed with a sweet Amber. As the perfume journeys down the Sandalwood peaks lending a sweet , balsamic and woody touch to the perfume.
- Top Notes: Saffron, Pepper, Coriander, Pepper
- Middle Notes: Rose, Ylang-Ylang , Neroli
- Base Notes: Amber, Birch, Patchouli and Sandalwood
- Classification: Oriental Floral