Bond No. 9 : Top 5 Recommendations for Men
Bond No. 9 is a company that is headquartered in USA bringing the scents of New York to the world. Their perfumes are a tribute to the city of New York through the medium of the art known as perfumery.
The bottles and fragrances immortalise the landmarks and essences of New York with catering to a multiplicity of essence choices of a varied cultural group that makes New York.
Some of the top recommendations for men from this fragrance line are:
This fragrance brings out the top notes such as Lavander & Green Leaves, but it also leads us to a scent of Coffee & Cedar wood that gives this a very grown, mature smell. It's recommended using as a night perfume.
- Top Notes: Lavender, Begramot & Green Leaves.
- Heart Notes: Coffee & Cedar
- Base Notes: Amber, Vanilla,Tonka Bean & Patchouli.
- Classification: Oriental Woody
I love New York
The perfume is mustered together to deliver a perfume that is fresh and masculine . The opening is citrusy with a dash of spice. The succulence of grapefruit seeps through the sharpness of ginger . The heart is set with the affluence of Leather , Patchouli tenderly caressed by the freshness of Geranium and the sweetness of Lavender . The base is creamy and rich with Sandalwood , Musk and Amber.
- Top Notes: Juniper Berries , Ginger , Grapefruit
- Heart Notes-Leather , Patchouli , geranium , Lavender
- Base Notes: Sandalwood , Amber , French Labdanum , Musk
- Classification: Woody Aromatic
Scent of Peace
This scent is an aromatic journey where the road opens at a three way intersection of Pineapple , Bergamot and Juniper Berries. A tarty opening swirls its way into woody carnival where Vetiver and Cedar are given layered heart of Currants buds.
- Top Notes : JuniperBerries, Bergamot, Pineapple
- Mid Notes : Currant Buds
- Base Notes : Cedar, Vetiver
- Classification: Aromatic Woody
Coney Island by Bond No. 9 is a unique mix of fruity and sweet notes, perfectly blended to capture the spirit of Coney Island. You can feel strong citrus notes of the lime in the beginning, yet the dry-down is smooth mix of chocolate and caramel notes, with just a hint citrus lingering seductively. Spiced with elegant amount of cinnamon and smooth, calming notes of sandalwood and cedar, this perfume is ideal for those who prefer gourmet scents with a touch. Coney Island has a dominant marine note that lingers throughout the stages from opening to dry-down. This fragrance was launched in 2007. The nose behind it is Michel Almairac.
- Top Notes: Melon, Guava, Tequila and Lime
- Heart Notes: Caramel, Cinnamon and Dark Chocolate
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla and Cedar
- Classification: Oriental Vanilla
To buy this perfume click here.
New York Oud:
At Bond No. 9, the Oud has come out of the closet and transformed itself into a smooth, full-throttle New York-centric perfume. What a paradox! Who knew? But then, New York is a place where impossible, magical paradoxes come true.
- Top Notes : Plum, Orange, Saffron
- Mid Notes : Agarwood (Oud), Rose, Orris Root, Patchouli
- Base Notes : White honey, Musk, Vetiver
- Classification : Oriental
Leave a comment