Burberry is a British luxury fashion house headquartered in London, England. Its main fashion house focuses on apparels which are ready-to-wear outerwear, fashion accessories, fragrances, sunglasses, and cosmetics.
Burberry has made its name in the fashion industry by being one of the most revered brands across the globe.
Some of top recommendations from this fragrance house for men include:
The scent paradox, London By Burberry For Men, combines shadow and light, tradition and modernity, forcefulness and softness. The fragrance is incense that lies in the heart of the perfume and gives a soulful, tranquil and warm depth.His pace is determined, but lightsome. The composition is created of these fragrant lines: lavender, bergamot and cinnamon, mimosa and leather, and the Base Notes are opoponax, tobacco leaf, guaiac wood and oakmoss. None of these fragrance lines can be sensed separately, but when combined together they create a harmonious whole from which no one stays untouched.
- Top Notes: Lavender, Bergamot and Cinnamon
- Middle Notes: Mimosa and Leather
- Base Notes: Opoponax, Tobacco Leaf, Guaiac Wood and Oakmoss
- Classification: Oriental Spicy
Burberry Brit for men studies the nature of memory and traditional love. Born of the age-old mastery, this emotionally and enduring resonant fragrance was inspired by the perfect illustration of modern English spirit. The citrusy freshness narrates a story of a love affair, where demureness and irony are one's only comfort. Personal memories are a fragmented journey of our lives. They are a source of knowledge in the form of diaries and deep memoirs. The entire dry-down effect of the fragrance creates a fusion of accords to re-invent the conventional.The mandarin and bergamot and cool, spicy notes of cardamom and ginger precede a masculine heart of nutmeg and cedar with a touch of refined wild rose. These ingredients simulate the turbulent sentiment of confusion when attempting to erase a person's memories.
- Top Notes: Green Mandarin, Ginger, Bergamot and Cardamom
- Middle Notes: Nutmeg, Cedar, Wild Rose and Spicy Notes
- Base Notes: Tonka Bean, Patchouli, Oriental Woodsy Notes, Cedar and Musk
- Classification: Oriental Woody
Burberry Touch is a woody Floral musk the top notes contain of mandarin orange , violet leaf and artemisa the heart notes having the cedar , white pepper and nutmeg the base notes white musk , vetiver and tonka bean.
- Top Notes : Mandarin Orange , Violet Leaf , Artmesia
- Heart Notes : Cedar , White Pepper , Nutmeg
- Base Notes : White Musk , Vetiver , Tonka Bean
- Classification : Woody Floral Musk
This is a perfume that even the most ouded-out could curl up with. Sweetly fresh and animalic, with the touch of movement and liveliness that gives off. With its ginger and grapefruit facets, wheat resin adds sparkle to theTop Notes. Red ginger and juniper berries bring out the sea effects, set into the tenderest woods. The fragrance is composed while dynamics and energy are on the creator's mind. He's done more than that he's turned this scent into an elegant and flawless classic of the perfumer's palette.The base radiates with the opulent dry amber and cedar rounded off with legendary fragments of musk
- Top Notes: Wheat, Ginger, Grapefruit and Grass
- Middle Notes: Sea Water and Juniper Berries
- Base Notes: Musk, Virginia Cedar and Amber
- Classification: Woody Aromatic
Weekend by Burberry is a citrus wonderland . The top Notes Contain of the Bergamot , Grape Fruit , MandarinOrange , Melon , Pineapple and Lemon The Heart Notes is Oakmoss , Ivy and Sandalwood The Base Notes Contain Musk , Amber , and Honey.
- Top Notes : Bergamot , Grape Fruit , Mandarin Orange , Melon , Pineapple , Lemon
- Heart Notes : OakMoss , Ivy , Sandalwood
- Base Notes : Musk , Amber , Honey
- Classification : Citrius