Xerjoff is an Italian luxury brand created by Sergio Momo in 2003, offering distinctive fragrances composed of the finest ingredients, in exquisite packaging. Driven by a true passion for the artistry of Haute perfumery, Italian luxury perfume house Xerjoff has always aimed at creating perfumes that are truly unique . Committed to using nothing but the finest and rarest materials in their perfume creation, Xerjoff deftly combines the traditional art of perfume craftsmanship with contemporary inspiration to dramatic effect.
Some of the best perfumes from their line for men include:
Naxos is a celebration of Sicily's sensual and deep heart with a spicy, rich, vital perfume, diffused with tradition but still striving towards the contemporary. The fragrance opens with a joyous sparkle, juicy citrus notes of lemon and bergamot blending smoothly into the mellow lavender and jasmine, intensified by a sharp and bold contrast of precious spices. It has a rich dry-down of tobacco leaf, vanilla and tonka bean which combine the classical, light and fruity top notes with the more exotic and passionate, evoking the fierce nature of the Sicilian past and present. Wild and beautiful, both ferocious and gentle, Naxos is the essence of a place that has always been and will always be.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Lemon and Lavender
- Middle Notes: Jasmine, Cinnamon, Honey and Cashmeran
- Base Notes: Tobacco, Tonka Bean and Vanilla
- Classification: Aromatic Spicy
More Than Words:
More Than Words was released in 2012 and created by Chris Maurice. It has hints of Floral Notes, Agarwood aka Oud & Amber. It is really long lasting & addicting. More than Words interprets the club of minds who accept no boundaries but paper sheet dimensions: writers and poets who share the passion of literature and artistic temptation of words to stress their inner vision.
- Notes: Floral Notes, Oriental Notes, Agarwood, Fruity Notes, Labdanum, Ambergris, Woody Notes , Olibanum
- Classification: Oriental Woody
Nio is a remedy for the hot Mediterranean summer weather.An intense and astringent citrus accord mingles with cardamom, pink pepper and luring jasmine which heralds a rich, however subtle, amber woody base. Nio creates a class of its own , a beautiful blend with a lasting sillage and mindblowing projection.
- Top Notes: Green Notes, Bergamot, Neroli
- Middle Notes: Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Cardamom, Nutmeg
- Base Notes: Amber , Cedar, Guaiacwood, Patchouli, Vetiver
- Classification: Woody Spicy
A romantic perfume flows throughout the old roads of Amalfi, carrying along with it stories and memories of a timeless place. Dolce Amalfi is an Oriental bliss and a beast of a performer.
- Top Notes: Cardamom, Quince, Saffron, Apple
- Heart Notes: Tolu Balsam, Incense, Cloves
- Base Notes: Amber, Musk, Cedar, Tonka Bean, Vanilla
- Classification: Oriental
Fresh and light like clouds, blue sky and azure ocean, Mefisto is divine and soothing. Splendour of classical Italian citrus floral and woodsy perfume. A heritage. Mefisto unfolds with the marine vibe of a citrus accord which includes divine grapefruit and bergamot to sign its Italian identity. While the neat green vibe turns into a joyous powdery and woody floral heart, the fragrance cruises to a prestigious and casual aura that has never been experienced before.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Amalfi Lemon, Grapefruit
- Heart Notes: Rose, Iris, Lavender
- Base Notes: Amber, Musk, Cedar, Sandalwood
- Classification: Citrus Aromatic